Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Moving Day

Officially moved my stuff from my old place to my new place tonight.



 



Actually got a little sad packing up, and I was only there for two and a half weeks.  It's amazing how quickly some places can become "home".  And how other places never feel like home, no matter how long you live there.

Today's Trini Impression:  Malls close at 7:00 here, no exceptions.  They may celebrate Christmas in a big way, but it doesn't carry over to extended  holiday hours.  Additionally, Cold Stone, Cold Stone is all over the place here.  And let me tell you, they do the franchise proud.  Just like at home, you can smell that sweet creamy goodness miles, nay, kilometers, away.  Goddamn.

Today's Trini Expression:  "Hear what", meaning, "I'll tell you what".

Today's Trini Shock:  I found out that a person can survive (that's just surviving - rent, bills, food, transportation) on $24,000 TT a year.  That's $4,000 U.S.!!!  Can you imagine?

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna visit you. I'm not askin'. I'm just sayin'. get ready.

    ReplyDelete