Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Three Weeks

Hit the three week mark today.  To celebrate, I got smashed with one of my Dizzy Days.  A bad one.  One of the worst ever.  Couldn't turn my head without feeling like I was gonna pass out.  The only upside was the comfort I felt in knowing that my roommate used to be a nurse.

Of course, this was offset by all of her tales of how horrible the health care is here, so I'd be pretty much screwed if something bad happened.

You know, a little bit of black and white every once in a while wouldn't be so bad, would it?

Thankfully it rained like hell all day so my dizziness didn't keep us from going back to the beach.  It did, however, cause us to miss a shopping excursion to buy some Christmas decorations.  The coming of Christmas is making us both miss home something fierce and we decided to get a little tree.

Tomorrow, then.

If my head hasn't floated clean off my neck by that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment