Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year's Revelation

Spent the day:  1) watching a bunch of Jennifer Aniston movies on Lifetime that I'd never heard of before (and being really surprised that the woman actually has a movie career beyond Office Space and Along Came Polly); and 2) cleaning.  Laundry, dishes, bathroom, floors, you name it.  Not super exciting, but I figured it was a good way to start the new year.  

Unfortunately, however, I also realized something depressing.  Due to my recent state of self-imposed house arrest (in an effort to save money), the closest I've come to hearing actual steel band music - in this, the country that gave birth to the steel drum - is in the background of all the Girls Gone Wild commercials that come on in the wee hours of the morning.

Do shoot me please.

Really. 

One shot, right to the back of the head.

Blammo.

Just one shot, and no more college-aged boobs or "Television for Women".

Come onnnnnnnnnnnn...who would blame ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment