Saturday, January 2, 2010

Has It Been So Long?

Been here eight weeks today.  Oddly enough, when I'd only been here a few weeks, it seemed like I'd been here forever.  But now I find myself thinking, What?  I've been here for two months already???

As a special two-month offering, I will share with you the results of a little experiment I've been conducting.  In my continuing efforts to support the economy here, I've been trying out the local brands of ice cream.  I've tried three different kinds:  Dairy Bar, Munch Kings, and B's.



So far Munch Kings ranks far above the other two, but that's only because the other two are just abysmal.  I have one more to try, and then I can safely say I've given it a fair shot, and can run, guilt-free, back into the arms of my old love, Phish Food.

"Ben & Jerry's:  Twice as expensive, and twice as worth it."  That should be their new slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment