Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just noticed something

I talk about food a lot.

A lot.

This blog seems to have become less of a travel journal and more of a food journal.

Hmm.

You wouldn't think it from looking at me, but I guess that makes me something of a Foodie.

Hmm hmm.

Well, I don't have much to say about today, but let's see ... in keeping with the new theme, I could say that I made a tofu smoothie with kiwi and bananas last night, and my success with that has given me the impetus to go out and buy more tofu and fruit ... and smoothie the hell out of my coming days.

Gotta find a way to sweeten it up, though, without adding extra sugar.  Not because I'm necessarily anti-sugar, but mainly because honey, my preferred sweetener, is prohibitively expensive here.  More so than any other imported food.

Well hey - I guess I did mention something about Trinidad after all.

Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment